For the pancakes:
1 1/3 cup SweetStacks Guam Banana Donut Mix
2/3 cup whole milk
2 large eggs
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
For the Casserole:
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1/3 packed brown sugar
1/4 cup whipping cream
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
Pinch of salt
2 large bananas, sliced
1 1/2 cup whole milk
3 large eggs
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
Garnish with pecans and sliced bananas (optional)
1. In a medium bowl, whisk mix, milk, eggs, and bananas. Heat griddle over medium-high heat. Spray griddle with nonstick cooking spray. Pour batter to make 4 extra large pancakes. Cook until bubbles form on top then flip and cook until golden brown. Remove and cut or tear into small pieces.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter. Then stir in sugar, cream, cinnamon, and pecan (optional). Add banana slices and gentle coat.
3. Transfer into a greased 7 1/2×11-in. or 9×9-in. baking dish. Arrange pancake pieces over the top.
4. Whisk remaining ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour over pancakes pieces. Refrigerate, covered overnight or at least 2 hours.
5. Preheat oven to 375 Degrees F. Remove casserole from refrigerator while oven heats. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes or until a knife inserted into the center comes our clean. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Invert to serve. Optional garnish with pecans and banana slices and drizzle with maple syrup.
Recipe submitted by RaChelle Hubsmith from Utah.